Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSRO Problem

Discussion on SjSRO Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SjSRO Problem

I have been having a hard time with playing. I kept getting error code 2 and 5 and now I got the media patcher and i get the ??? ??. error...How do I get rid of this?
Old 05/02/2009, 00:06   #2

Try to do a reinstall and dont use mediapatcher.Use an edited media.pk2 from here which u can find very easy using SEARCH.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2009, 01:11   #3

Uninstall virus scanner. Solution..
Old 05/02/2009, 06:44   #4

i suggest uninstalling your virus scanner, and if your running vista change the compatability mode to windows 2000
after you have uninstalled the anti virus reinstall ecsro and this should fix it.
how ever if it doesn't pm me and i can assist you further
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sjsro DC problem
06/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi I have a problem, give me sjsro DC every 2-5 minutes Already know what fills up, please ask m >> Google translate
sjsro problem
06/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys, what can i do about that lil lag in sjsro and is there any autopot that works, cuz ive tried many in none of them works, im using windows 7.
[Problem] SjSro
10/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Some time ago I reinstaled my windows, from that time I have big problem on SjSro. After 5-30 mins of playing I get DC, always. Any solutions?
SJSRO problem
04/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hello ppl. i installed the game today and when i open the game (since i got vista i start as adminstrator) i get this error that was with the old SJSRO media.pk2 so i tried the new1 and i get the error "the server is under inspections" both medias were downloaded from this site. what to do? i rly wanna play :P regards haxorico
sjsro problem
03/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i try to conect it says that its on inspection, but its not true. please help me. thanks