Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem SjSro!

Discussion on Problem SjSro! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem SjSro!

I have a problem with SjSro, i downloaded srogame1.0.91.exe, installed, downloaded media.pk2, and when i try to start the game, it gives me error that "silkroad online launcher has stopped working" .... i see that the server is online and stuff, and i get this error, can anyone help me ? Ecsro nd other servers work, but only this server gives this kind of error. btw, im running on windows vista, maybe it helps.
Old 04/26/2009, 09:21   #2

try to reinstall? it should help...
Old 04/26/2009, 09:42   #3

reinstalled..still wont work..
Old 04/26/2009, 10:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1188 View Post
reinstalled..still wont work..
I've got the same, I run vista too.
Your problem is this i think: You start your launcher and then all the other servers are ONLINE but SJSRO is N/A. And he automatical exits the launcer.

Alot of people are saying: Use mediapatcher, Patch is with 174.139.5.114 and leave IP2 blanket. I did but when i patched it and then start my launcher he says, BSO-ERROR: Memory»áéé®ðßÁÅÄÉÁ§ðáð or something :P "A chinese message"

If someone can help us I can give him a free account!
Help Me SJSRO Working Again!
Old 04/26/2009, 10:31   #5

serwer is offline??
Old 04/26/2009, 11:50   #6

I got it to work. i Downloaded that new media.pk2, 4-in-1 or whatever it is, and changed my silkroad.exe compatiblity to windows XP service pack 2 and it worked.
Old 04/26/2009, 11:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1188 View Post
I have a problem with SjSro, i downloaded srogame1.0.91.exe, installed, downloaded media.pk2, and when i try to start the game, it gives me error that "silkroad online launcher has stopped working" .... i see that the server is online and stuff, and i get this error, can anyone help me ? Ecsro nd other servers work, but only this server gives this kind of error. btw, im running on windows vista, maybe it helps.
Try a diff p2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzhand View Post
I've got the same, I run vista too.
Your problem is this i think: You start your launcher and then all the other servers are ONLINE but SJSRO is N/A. And he automatical exits the launcer.

Alot of people are saying: Use mediapatcher, Patch is with 174.139.5.114 and leave IP2 blanket. I did but when i patched it and then start my launcher he says, BSO-ERROR: Memory»áéé®ðßÁÅÄÉÁ§ðáð or something :P "A chinese message"

If someone can help us I can give him a free account!
Help Me SJSRO Working Again!
Search "using vista with sro"

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-_memo_-_ View Post
serwer is offline??
Server is in check