Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Map

Discussion on Weird Map within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Weird Map

Hello e*pvp, I was searching stuff at Media.pk2 when I found a map's .ddj that I hadn't seen before. I totally forgot about this and It came up to my head today.
The file name is map_loksan.ddj
File location: Media\interface\worldmap\Map
Picture:

Anyone has any idea of what is this map?
Old 12/31/2012, 08:01   #2

elite*gold: 38
Looks like roc spawn area, probably planed for the worldmap but never added in there
Old 12/31/2012, 09:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yeah that's roc if i remember right
local map, not for the worldmap

dunno if it's implemented or not, because I was never there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
weird
02/08/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
the bot is not working to make gg.... and these bans all together with kbot be temporarily free is weird ...
Weird.... Just weird ( inside )
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 14 Replies
Windows 2008 webserver S2 , service pack 4 , 64 bit Os. when i go to install Sql 2005 it does its little pre install check list, well i get a warning on asp.net , it tells me that 64 bit is installed and mysql report services require 32 bit.. So i sorta stumble around a bit, well i ran across Banes tut on sql 2008 , so i thought allright lets try it. as i click on the installserver.bat for the client,, the cmd prompt comes up, goes thew it steps, then tells me that Shaiya is not...
Weird
09/04/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
For a popular game, it has very limited hacks, is the GG really that hard to bypass or is it other reasons?
Weird...
11/03/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
Look at my character pic and the weird thing about it... :p:p i dont know how that happened but its really weird hehe... Update: its normal now
Very weird bug O.o
01/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
If you play silkroad you know what i mean XD And see the mini map ;) http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4127/buggqp5.jpg