Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unanswered Error]CDDJMem

Discussion on [Unanswered Error]CDDJMem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Unanswered Error]CDDJMem

i tried to change the game logo, i extracted the image from the DDJ and converted it to png then used photoshop to edit it. i saved it as a DDS with Photoshop with Nvidia plugin. explict Alpha. But when i put it back into the client and run it i get an error "CDDJMem(BYTE*pTempBUffer,Long InTempSize,LongInSize) "
Old 12/09/2012, 07:33   #2

elite*gold: 38
Converted with R5G6B5?
Probably too small or to big the image you edited or did you changed the size?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2012, 15:32   #3

i used Pk2ExtractorSE to extract it as a DDJ and SroDDJViewer to to convert it to Png. Then i edit it when photo shop( didn't change dimensions just made a new layer and merged down when i was done. saved as a DDS explict Alpha and SroDDJViewer again to convert to DDJ.
Old 12/13/2012, 03:52   #4

Figured out the problem

First of all #close please

use Sro DDS DDJ file converter instead of SroDDJviewer because it can't convert alpha well