Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SJSRO] any guild?

Discussion on [SJSRO] any guild? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SJSRO] any guild?

well,I wondered if there's a guild where every elitepvper is.

and I wanted to know if there's some1 that can gimme plvl at penons,I pay
Old 03/17/2009, 23:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
Search in the Guilds post -_- .
Old 03/17/2009, 23:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
Search in the Guilds post -_- .
i've got 2 questions =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sjsro new guild
12/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
lv5 Guild Pain1nTheAss searching members : Conditions: Must speak english Must be logged in 2 days a week minimum Must be 64 ++ lvl Must be nice NOT TURK ! Ign : NonST0P{me master} , and other who can join (Maia,TaxCollector,BEHTEP,LonelySoul ..) or u can contact Me in Skype : paskiss7. _________________________________________________ _ _____________________ Same guild seeking guild for union 6 places left (2/8 atm)
SjSRO Guild
06/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Guild Synergy looking for 6-7 guilds to join in our union. We currently have two guilds in the union including our own. PM SakuraX for negotiation. We are from the US and we preferably want guilds from the US, if not, then that is okay. As long as the majority of the members in the guild can speak fluent English or even understand fluent English then that is totally fine with us. What is more recommended is that we would want legit players, no botters nor gold buyers. Thank you and again, pm...
Need guild on SJSRO
04/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
hey girls, since sjsro is on and i got an account, i dont have guild :confused: if you want to take me my name is "Estown1an" so pmme ingame (im lvl59) :D
Guild in SJSRO
02/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Are there any English speaking guilds in SJSRO? I would like to join, my IGN : Faith (glavie ) and Queen (SS nuker)