Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]ECSRO

Discussion on [Question]ECSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]ECSRO

Is it possible to get Stealthlite to work with ECSRO? I'm still looking around the forums, but just thought i'd toss the question up in them mean time.
Old 03/12/2009, 09:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nope. Completely different packets in sjsro/ecsro/mhtc/mysro. They are ALL based off cSRO.. Stealhex makes their stuff for iSRO.. that's like asking if iSRO bot works with ecsro =.=

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1 question about ECSRO
12/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
-all old account's are deleted? -and if deleted where i can make a new account? -and if old account is not deleted why i can't enter on this? he say me acc or pass is incorect..... -ho can explain? -thx all
Question about ECSRO
09/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
So atm i have sunworld installed on my computer, can i download the 09/09 updates off ecsro.net replace in my folder and play ECSRO without any compatibility issues. Or will i have to download the whole ecsro file.
[Question] Ecsro.
03/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
:bandit: Hello, I want to ask about Ecsro login, I played long time ago and I am thinking about to play it again, but i need to know: 1. Is that server still all time crowded? 2. I need to login about 2-3 hours to get into server? 3. Are there still lags? 4. A lot of bots? Thank you in advance. :pimp:
ECSRO question
05/10/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
when i try to log in i always get : requesting user confirmation Failed to connect to server(c8) what does this mean??