Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error Installing SQL 2012

Discussion on Error Installing SQL 2012 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error Installing SQL 2012

What Is The Hell Is That :@
This Problem Facing Me For 2 Weeks Although All Net Framework Installed Successfully 2 , 2.5 , 3 , 3.5 & 4
What Should I Do
Pls Help
Screen

Windows Server 2008
Old 10/25/2012, 22:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
then stick to mssql 2000, as the server files were designed for 2000!
a 2012 system is a waste of about 65% system resources!
wake up kid. you're not living in a world where new=better. at least not when trying to combine with old ****!
or did you already try "installing" the cool iphone display on a nokia 3310?
or did you try to install windows 8 on a pentium 133mhz?
so, WHY are you using the files (pentium 133mhz) on a ultra modern database (windows 8)?
think about it.

back to topic: read the message - install the needed service packs.
server 2008 - service pack 2
server2008 r2 - service pack1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CRC Error on Installing
08/08/2012 - S4 League - 0 Replies
From my previous mistakes and learned something. CRC errors are mostly occured when your RAM are not sync with your motherboard or your system. So, check if any of you RAM, I recommend not to buy DDR2's RAM from WINOVA. Not suitable. blue screen and crash game everytime. Btw, my PC is DDR2. Ps: Who can help put it in general topics, it might helps other people in different games.
[help]Error whilst installing.
04/14/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Alright.. So I got this error that my client is old and I have to reinstall the s4 client. I uninstalled, then I downloaded the downloader.. Installed till like 20%.. then my windows found an error, went to blue screen and restarted comp. Now whenever I try to run the installer, I get the following error: An error (-5003 : 0x8004ace8) has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications.
Error Installing Rsro
07/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
ive downloaded it twice now, once from filefront and another from silkroad.ru and im still getting this error that says "Access Violation at address 00409A0E/ Write at address 00401000". any suggestions? im running on vista if that makes a difference
Error installing game
12/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey. When I trying to install game I getting error :) SS : iPix :: Paveikslėliai
Error after installing new DX
04/13/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
OK orignally i got a Direct X error..updated to the latest DX now its just giving me a generic error "if you were in the middle of something yada yada yada" I have a Radeon X850 graphics card ~256 mbs is it becuase my graphics card is too much suck?