Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanted

Discussion on Wanted within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanted

Hello All
I Want Database for my friends on pc
2.00GB Ram
Intel R Pentium R CPU G620 2.60GHz 2.60Hz
32-bit operation Systeam
Windows 7 Ultimate

I WANT DATA BASE 1--3 TOWNS ONLY NEED IT JUST PVP ONLY
PLEASE HELP

please want answers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
!!! WANTED !!!
03/22/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi All, I have just purchased a quad server with 8 gig of ram - I am looking to create my own online metin 2. I was wondering if anyone has the server files of a platform with new maps and weps like in metin2united. excalibur swords etc if anyone has this please please let me know where i can get them - pref english setup
[]Help Wanted[]
01/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Well Hello Mi friends, I am currently Working on a Private Server Project, and i am looking for a little help with the Mods on it, i want to make all the maps From buildings to the Shrubs completely custom which means not Downloaded, ideas can be used from Posted threads but i don't Want them just downloaded and implemented. I am currently looking for help with this because i have been doing it my self and its taken a little longer then expected The Theme of the server is Green // Black...
Bot wanted
01/11/2010 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 1 Replies
Hallo ich bin MG und suche einen buffbot der z.b. wen ich F6 drücke mit der einen taste die skileiste auf meine Buff-Skileiste wechselt und dan alle zahlen von 1 bis 0 im abstand von ner halben sekunde durchdrückt (halbe sekunde von 1 bis 2 und dan wida bis 3 u.s.w) und dan wider auf die Skilleiste zurückwechselt. ^^ schon mal en thx an ale hilfreichen komis. Hello i'm a MGear and i am looking for a Skill bot. When I click F6 that Bot must change the Skill-Bar and must then activadet...
Just Wanted To Say Hello
01/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi ive been a long time member of Elitepvpers but this is one of my first posts I love everybodys hacks and bots and such errrrr lvl 69 <----------lol ahhh yea HI!!!
Just wanted to SAY!
01/25/2009 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
just wanted to Say Gratz Trane ur Mod NOW! :D Good Luck