Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Database Mssql to reg page issues

Discussion on Database Mssql to reg page issues within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Database Mssql to reg page issues

I have been trying to get a reg page up asap and its not working anyone got a basic code they could help me with.

Login.
Password
Password
Email

Thanks.
If you wonder why I'm not using all the other codes posted on the forums
A there isnt many and
B the ones that are here don't work.

thanks in advance

[Request Close]
Wasn't posted by me was posted by my friend.
Fixed issue myself
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] vSRO 1.193 Database for MSSQL 2005
12/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Looking for vSRO 1.193 Database dumps for MSSQL 2005 Thank you. Anyone?
EP5 database setup issues
12/14/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
I managed to figure out how to attach the EP5 DB files from the ElitePvPers1.rar and attach them to my EP4.5 server that is stable and running (thanks to gods i have it backed up in multiple places) however there seems to be an error, when i open the ps_userdata>dbo.users_master there is no accounts, and i cannot create an account, administer mode and all. tells me the value 0 or 1 in the "admin" table is not a valid arguement, or something to the effect of that. the PS_gamedefs is however full...
How to remote connect to mssql database?
10/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
How can I connect to dedicated server's mssql database? sqlserver2005 express edition + sql managment studio installed on both computer (dedi server and my pc) sqlbrowser enabled and running tcp/ip enabled, remote connections enabled i tried connecting like serverip:port serverip\sqlexpress serverip:port\sqlexpress serverip
Reg page issues
08/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
My registration was working until I uploaded it to my webpage. Now Its not connecting to quary analyzer to add the information to the database. I tried my local Ip address and also my himachi ip address but neither of them are working. if someone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it
[Help]DataBase Issues
09/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok im trying to save "x" amount of times some one uses a exp ball What i have so far In Character.cs ok so far it all works i made a /expused command to see if it was even adding