Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sro_client.exe has stopped working

Discussion on sro_client.exe has stopped working within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sro_client.exe has stopped working

i make server silkroad when i open game from my loader have problem
it told me sro_client.exe has stopped working how to fixed this problem any one can fixed it problem send me here your yahoo or msn to talk with here
Old 09/21/2012, 13:29   #2

you have added a wrong thing in the media
like you have edited a name or a table inside the media ... re-edit it or just take the normal stuff from your database and replace them with the one's in the media.
Old 12/03/2018, 19:20   #3

ohh really me to i have this problem
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sro_client.exe has stopped working
03/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Yeh as the titel says i got this dmn annoying problem since im using windows 7 Ive tested so many things to slove this problem but till now nothing helped... i hope some one can help me to slove it coz its annoying to restart pc after every single teleport i do in game
sro_client.exe stopped working???
01/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
anyone have this problem? i start sro with launcher or with loader, and my client crash :/
Sro_Client Stopped Working
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello my name is Adir and I need your help Yesterday I installed Windows 7 on a computer and started downloading the silkroad and fear a problem it did to me http://up352.siz.co.il/up2/dtudnmmznh0g.png Please I need your help to play thank you so much helpers:)
Sro_client stopped working
03/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey i just downloaded the new pk2 changes and stuff, but everytime I log into my char, the client stops working immediately. Im in HT if that helps. It only happens directly with that char, if i log onto other ones, it still happens but i can atleast log on... anyone know a fix? I have vista 64bit
Sro_Client has stopped working o.O
09/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
heya guys i just wanted to log in with bot ... servers full no chance after i finalyl logged in -.-" i got crashed -.-" i wanted to start client again with bot but then i saw the notice sro_client has stopped working o.O i unpacked the client from zszc rar and replaced it with the old one and i still get this error wtf is wrong could some one help ?