Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server Creation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Creation

Wondered if anyone had a guide for creating a max cap server, just a simple guide with most of the features, obviously CTF, FW and most stuff like that i dont need, but i would quite like item mall, sun drops/normal drops etc.

and just wondered if anyone had an up to date guide that 100% works with links that arent out of date xD
Thanks^

Smooth1

Similar Threads
Creation of a new and different server
Well, I tried to create a server for the game Shaiya tutorial that was posted here, but I'm not getting all that I had to do and nothing! I want...
9 Replies - Shaiya
Need help with p-server creation.
Hey, im trying to create a pserver for shaiya (just for me and few more friends for fun) and i've read the ZeroSignal guide many times and i had few...
0 Replies - Shaiya
About P-Server creation.
What i need for start a p-server? SQL + SP4 - I have Now i need down a gameserver? and follow this video YouTube - Making A Dekaron Private...
0 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
Server creation
I would create a my personal server, with the things that i want, the rate that i want and all the things that i choise. How can i make this? could...
1 Replies - Lin2 Private Server
Server creation
Hallo zusammen, Ich surfe schon seid einigen Tagen um herauszu finden wie ich einen Rose Online privat Server aufbaue ... aber irgendwie werde ich...
0 Replies - General Gaming Discussion