Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Server Creation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Creation

Wondered if anyone had a guide for creating a max cap server, just a simple guide with most of the features, obviously CTF, FW and most stuff like that i dont need, but i would quite like item mall, sun drops/normal drops etc.

and just wondered if anyone had an up to date guide that 100% works with links that arent out of date xD
Thanks^

Smooth1

« English Client!! | help me new Bug »

Similar Threads
Creation of a new and different server
11/03/2011 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
Well, I tried to create a server for the game Shaiya tutorial that was posted here, but I'm not getting all that I had to do and nothing! I want the server and to create not upa in 20 minutes to lv 60 upa will clear faster than the other Shaiya...
Need help with p-server creation.
03/10/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey, im trying to create a pserver for shaiya (just for me and few more friends for fun) and i've read the ZeroSignal guide many times and i had few problems, first : when i active all service, all of them goes from green "Stops" to green darks,...
About P-Server creation.
07/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
What i need for start a p-server? SQL + SP4 - I have Now i need down a gameserver? and follow this video YouTube - Making A Dekaron Private Server - Part 1 ? Ty :)
Server creation
01/31/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I would create a my personal server, with the things that i want, the rate that i want and all the things that i choise. How can i make this? could someone help me or explain me how to begin? Thanks for your answer:)
Server creation
11/03/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Ich surfe schon seid einigen Tagen um herauszu finden wie ich einen Rose Online privat Server aufbaue ... aber irgendwie werde ich aus den zu kurz geratenen englischen guides nicht wirklich schlau ... es würde schon richen wenn der...