Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little help for alchemy....

Discussion on A little help for alchemy.... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A little help for alchemy....

Hello
We are trying to set the alchemy rate in order to give us the 30% +2 +3 +4 +8
and 100% of +5 +6 +7 +9 +10 +11 ..... after several attempts, followed by failures! we decided to ask for help.

I hope in you! thanks

Sorry for Twin post.... but i cant delete the other one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Alchemy D12
11/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
any one know how can active this system in vsro files ? pls help me :( http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/nuocda/SRO2 011-11-2507-04-53_45.jpg i can see this , but i can't click/use :( sr my english bad :-s
alchemy
12/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I'm just wondering what you have to do to get regular advanced elixirs? I'm also not sure what putting sockets on items do?
NEED HELP ALCHEMY
12/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi huys i need help with alchemy still now i have used 130+ crictical tabs on my bow to it 12 cric from 2 weeks i am failing is there any right way to use stones like 30% first then 20 % and then 10 or u should always use 0% stones
Changes in Alchemy?
05/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
For the past few months I have used an alchemy procedure to +4 my items. I have obtained consistent results in the past doing this, but for some reason this week I have failed to +4 many times on different days also. I tried various items too and was only able to +4 one item out of the group. I was wondering if anyone else have experienced changes in alchemy this week or if Joymax had reduced my luck %.
Alchemy
12/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I just wanted to show you how important other Stats in alchemy are http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7571/57ok6.jpg