Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

setup sql ERROR

Discussion on setup sql ERROR within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 133
setup sql ERROR

when i try to install sql it give me this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Help) setup error 5006
02/01/2012 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
habe beim instalieren von kal online eine fehlermeldung erhalten http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1130/kalleb.jpg bitte um hilfe :handsdown:
[BF2] PB Setup Error!
06/23/2011 - Battlefield - 2 Replies
Hallo, habe mir einen neuen PC gekauft und BF2 draufgehaun! Dann habe ich mir PBSVC und PBSETUP heruntergeladen. Erst habe ich PBSVC drüberlaufen lassen und das sah so aus: Step 2 of 3: Checking user is Administrator OK Checking Administrator privileges OK Opening Service Control Manager OK Searching for PnkBstrA Found - OK Extracting PnkBstrA service OK Verifying service authenticity OK
Resource Tool Error After New Setup.exe
01/06/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Okay so I am totally confused on this, I did search and all I found about this was "GIVE ME RESOURCE HACK NOW" and No. I already have the hack, that's not what I'm asking. Okay so I had to reinstall because I reformatted (long story) and after I install the game I extract the resource, put the 3 files into my s4 league root folder, and then I open it and it says "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to...
[Help] Setup Error PostgerSQL
04/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i get this Error when i try Setup PostgerSQL Invalid username specified: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Any Help?
Error in server setup.. HELP!
11/30/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Okay so i've been following the "All Things Guide" on this forum and i've come to a problem. When i run winmysqladmin.exe i do not have any databases and i should and i also cannot right click and press stop the service, its not highlighted. How do i fix this!? Please help! -Nicolexo