Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sibibot question

Discussion on sibibot question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sibibot question

I rurn on bot than login then start game when in game press F7
and it doesnt show me the map!!WTF??what should i do??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about the SIBIBOT
05/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Finally i got to lvl 70 and lvled 3 skills that the bot cant see: Might Guard of Ice Lv 1 Flame wave - Bomb - Lv 1 Grass walk - Speed Lv 7 ( he saw the 6th lvl but not the 7th ) what to do?
Sibibot Question
04/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I've been using sibibot just fine but, I've noticed when I fail to login on the first try the bot doesn't seem to work in game, does this happen to me alone or are there others out there and is there a fix?
A question about Sibibot..
04/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi guys, earlier I was sibi-botting on MYSRO and logged into ECSRO to try playing my char on there whilst botting on mYSRO... My question is, after I finally logged into ECSRO sibibot was doing random bot motions.. however it wouldnt attack etc as I didn't log in first time.. I want to know if anyone has tried to see if you can bot multiple accounts on the same PC with sibibot?? I will try again later when ECSRO is less crowded to let you know results!! Also, i've noticed you open...
sibibot question
03/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i run the sibi bot all include skills work but the auto pot dont work wtf???plz help me
Question about sibibot
01/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Does anyone know why the bot randomly uses return scrolls? ive tried all of the "use return scroll" options and it does nothing different. is there any reason why?