Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


read plz

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 350
Received Thanks: 421
read plz

Hey guys ... i'm new to the silkroad private server creating *but im not new to silkroad* and this stuff
but i got alot of coding experience like Visual Basic , C# , photoshop and aftereffects .. and i did really want to like have my own private server .. but before i start i wanted to ask some questions
* how to put items like from item mall into a NPC and people can buy it for gold
* how can i change level cap
* how can i change spawn level - like some crappy servers get to spawn new charcters at level 120 .. which is really weird btw-
* how to change the price of some stuff in Item Mall / NPC
* how to change plus rate .. like a plus event when its usually 20% success rate and in the event its like 80%
edit : and i had this media file for Glory Sro and i like it and i was wondering how to change server's media :|
Excuse me for being a noob'sro editor :|
_______________
and thats it .. after i get the answers for this stuff .. ill start making my server .. i didn't want to start untill im aware of everything ...
Best Regards .. Thanks in advance



►™SuperE™◄ is offline  
Old 09/09/2012, 08:41   #2
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,485
Received Thanks: 932
Yes, these are very common questions, though myself I never did anything with a private server, I often read threads about it, and I'm sure if you look into all server opening guide thread, you will find answer for most of your questions. Just use search with keywords like "sro change max lvl", etc etc.


intercsaki is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 09:08   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 244
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
Hey guys ... i'm new to the silkroad private server creating *but im not new to silkroad* and this stuff
but i got alot of coding experience like Visual Basic , C# , photoshop and aftereffects .. and i did really want to like have my own private server .. but before i start i wanted to ask some questions
* how to put items like from item mall into a NPC and people can buy it for gold
* how can i change level cap
* how can i change spawn level - like some crappy servers get to spawn new charcters at level 120 .. which is really weird btw-
* how to change the price of some stuff in Item Mall / NPC
* how to change plus rate .. like a plus event when its usually 20% success rate and in the event its like 80%
edit : and i had this media file for Glory Sro and i like it and i was wondering how to change server's media :|
Excuse me for being a noob'sro editor :|
_______________
and thats it .. after i get the answers for this stuff .. ill start making my server .. i didn't want to start untill im aware of everything ...
Best Regards .. Thanks in advance
u need editor with u i can tell to u some in db and pk2
Prose123 is offline  
Old 09/09/2012, 14:20   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 350
Received Thanks: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prose123 View Post
u need editor with u i can tell to u some in db and pk2
add me on ... i think we will have a lil. talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Yes, these are very common questions, though myself I never did anything with a private server, I often read threads about it, and I'm sure if you look into all server opening guide thread, you will find answer for most of your questions. Just use search with keywords like "sro change max lvl", etc etc.
thnx bro. ill check up on guides .. but any recommended guide ? *if possible 2 guides so if 1 has corrupted files , etc.*

u 2 lol add me on msn if u got one
Best regards


►™SuperE™◄ is offline  
Old 09/09/2012, 14:38   #5

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6,066
Received Thanks: 3,628


Have a look through there, you should find some useful guides.
Callum is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 16:24   #6
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,485
Received Thanks: 932








I'm searching more.
intercsaki is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 02:58   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 350
Received Thanks: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post








I'm searching more.
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...... ROCK !

i looked through all guides .. none had the answer of any of my questions
plus i wanted also to know how to change NPC's name
and i got Rango's DB *sro_vt_accounts , sro_vt_shard can i use there database in my server in any kind of editing ? like their shops or uniques / events any thing ? :| sorry for the huge amount of questions .. i hope u got an answer for it guys
►™SuperE™◄ is offline  
Old 09/13/2012, 18:50   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 745
Received Thanks: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
but i got alot of coding experience like Visual Basic , C# , photoshop and aftereffects
Photoshop is a programming language? o.O
A new hope is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 13:36   #9
 
elite*gold: 130
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,485
Received Thanks: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
Photoshop is a programming language? o.O


... I'm still laughing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...... ROCK !

i looked through all guides .. none had the answer of any of my questions
plus i wanted also to know how to change NPC's name
and i got Rango's DB *sro_vt_accounts , sro_vt_shard can i use there database in my server in any kind of editing ? like their shops or uniques / events any thing ? :| sorry for the huge amount of questions .. i hope u got an answer for it guys
I checked Disko_Teka's sig, there are many links. ^^

Found this:


And this:



I just used search, lol. Do you know how to use search? Oo Not that it was such a trivial thing... If it was, there would be no need for Ask the Experts section.
intercsaki is offline  
Old 09/14/2012, 15:16   #10
 
elite*gold: 273
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,451
Received Thanks: 2,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by A new hope View Post
Photoshop is a programming language? o.O
You couldnt filter the sentence as well , He meant coding with c# and c++ then he used ' , ' to spoil the sentence from each other . which means he used ' . ' to finish the line then instead of another line he used ',' -.-' You're just mocking peoples.


鳳凰城 is offline  
Reply



« New private silkroad serer help | Shity bug »

Similar Threads
Battle Pirates **READ**READ**READ**
05/02/2012 - Facebook - 37 Replies
Be smart when using the hacks now, Kixeye is banning by ip address now!
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.