Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Little Help Please With the Green book

Discussion on Little Help Please With the Green book within the SRO PServer Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Little Help Please With the Green book

Hey Guys i just want to know how to remove the Green book that locted up ...it give only 3h for plvl and when it finish i got no exp..no item drop and all quest Dissaper Tell the next Day

Old 09/07/2012, 02:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
try With SrPatcher

« SR_GameServer error | Max cap level »

Similar Threads
[Help] Green Book
02/25/2013 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 15 Replies
I patched the gameserver with sr patcher 1.0.6 "disable green book" and the book is gone but after 3 hours you get no exp. How can I still earn exp? :confused:
Pls I Need Help About Green Book
09/02/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
I Want To Disable This Idiot Green Book Cuz It Controls All Exp And Drop In Server And That's Very Annoying Pls How Can I Disable It And By The Way I Made It With SrPatcher But The Same Prob Pls Any Help !!
Remove Green Book.
12/20/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Anyone knows how to remove the green book from media.pk2? I tried to just delete it.. but then its white :P Any help would be great :)
Green Book Error
10/07/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Hello, I was playing today when I realized that this little book that is close to the buffs, I had been black and had stopped gaining experience, so I decided to relog to see if it returned to normal, but was not returned. I would like to know how to solve this error. Note: This is my server. Already grateful
Green book to red book [SOLVE]
08/31/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Guys u dont need to relog this thing isnt working and if u want u can just teleport or use a return scrol and the red book will be again Green