Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] How to change the items names ?

Discussion on [Request] How to change the items names ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] How to change the items names ?

How to change the items names ?
i know it is in the client side
is it in media.pk2 ?
if it is .. please tell me what file and directory
if anyone knows how to solve this . please share
Old 09/04/2012, 21:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmaster2 View Post
How to change the items names ?
i know it is in the client side
is it in media.pk2 ?
if it is .. please tell me what file and directory
if anyone knows how to solve this . please share
Why should we tell you noobs all the stuff which is not as hard to find out as the tightness of...

Yes, it is in the Media.pk2, search for the .txt and for the line, and have fun by changing it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To/guide] Change NPC names / Monster names
08/15/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Heya! This time I will help you to change the NPC names or Monster names. Is pretty easy. If you got any error/problem or what ever, Just leave a comment or PM me. Change NPC names Open your character.txt.txt.
[Request]anyway to change how the items look in ur bag?
09/14/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I've been wondering if there's anyway to make some item look like a DB for example,using itemtype editor,I can change the name of CelestialStone to DragonBall, but how to change the look of CelestialStone to the look of DragonBall?! if I did so,I can scam others by giving them the files that changes these stuff...and tell them it's a speed hack or something, and after they install it, I trade them a CelestialStone, and they'll see it as a DB,and they'll pay alot :D that's my point,so plz all...
[Request]anyway to change how the items look in ur bag?
09/14/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
I've been wondering if there's anyway to make some item look like a DB for example,using itemtype editor,I can change the name of CelestialStone to DragonBall, but how to change the look of CelestialStone to the look of DragonBall?! if I did so,I can scam others by giving them the files that changes these stuff...and tell them it's a speed hack or something, and after they install it, I trade them a CelestialStone, and they'll see it as a DB,and they'll pay alot that's my point,so plz all I...
Change items names ?
09/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi everyone ! Is anyone knows how to change ores names ? cotobo and autominer are looking for names such as Rate10iron or lots of things like this, but in the french client, it's called MineDeFerT10 (for exemple) ... or maybe there's a way to correct directly cotobo or autominer ? thx by advance!
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.