Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Missing NPC ?

Discussion on Missing NPC ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Missing NPC ?

Hello all , i have a rather weird problem , i am missing 2 NPC's the trader in constantinople and the one in samarkand both trader where you buy or sale trader items are gone , they are listed in the database and showing active but not in the game , anyone have any idea's or help they can give ? i would appreciate any that i can get on this Thanks
Old 08/29/2012, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 133
just check sql
Old 08/31/2012, 05:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
we have done that and checked it in ever section and checked it on the Media.pk2 and everything is the way it is supposed to be and for some reason the 2 NPC's for the trader is missing in 2 towns but not the rest so i am confused with this one...lol any help would be nice , Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
missing acc. in PSF!!
11/19/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
username:abscbnwatta rank: 2 bar(yellow) gunz: devil uzi, fa-mas,m110 sass, mac10, desperado sp: 17,750 ecoin: 0 characters: ROCKMC(with set)
Missing MAP Missing skill 2M DK TzPhQy BOT v2.x & 1.8 (Exp)
01/19/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Missing MAP Missing skill 2M DK TzPhQy BOT v2.x & 1.8 (Exp) :rtfm:
Missing dbmon.exe file missing
11/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Can somone give me a download link or somthing just for dbmon.exe please and thank you
am i missing something
12/14/2007 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I am new to this forum. I have read many posts and besides a couple (only the friskan bug comes to mind), you all really dont say to much that is concrete and usable. I understand that you don't want to give your secrets away. I guess I was under the impression that this was a website where you can find some secrets. But i do enjoy reading most of your stuff as it is entertaining. Maybe someone can point me in a direction via pm where i can find good info.