Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

error code 2

Discussion on error code 2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
error code 2

If i restart my PC and want to play on privat sro server sjsro i get error code 2.
i must reinstall it, then i can play normal but at start i get a error .. dont know what is it but i can play.
why i get all times this error?
Old 01/31/2009, 18:37   #2

error code 2 is an Error with your sro_client.exe.
Your exe must have been deleted or moved to virus vault by your antivir. Check your Antivir, select the Ecsro direction as an exception and restore your client from the virus vault.It should work fine, then.
Old 01/31/2009, 20:42   #3

what is eror c10?? this is BAN? or whaqt???
Old 02/08/2009, 00:57   #4

Most of the error codes are to do with your Anti virus Moving or deleting certain componants of Ecsro - as it thinks it is a trojan. What you need to do is go into your Anti virus's advanced settings - set the ecsro path (Default:- C:\program files\silkroad accidiction) And create a new Exception path. This way the anti virus wont tamper with it. You have to do same with Auto pot or it deletes that too. AVG Anti virus is a really bad one for this type of stuff.