Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Custom Teleports

Discussion on [HELP] Custom Teleports within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Custom Teleports

Hello ElitePvpers !!
can anyone give me a guide for Custom teleports? like how to make from jangan teleport dimension to B4 Help please
Old 08/12/2012, 14:37   #2

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
RefTeleLink , find JID of the place you wanna teleport to , then find JID of jangan gate ( which is 1 ) and change the ownerteleport to 1
Old 08/12/2012, 17:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyLgD View Post
RefTeleLink , find JID of the place you wanna teleport to , then find JID of jangan gate ( which is 1 ) and change the ownerteleport to 1

what JID? XD
you can get any teleport ID from refteleport
but i think he is asking about "new custom teleports"
like he want to create his own teleport in another place
Old 08/12/2012, 19:29   #4

yes i want to creat my own Custom Teleport ,i hope some one make a small video for me