Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] bug when leveling skill [important->last known bug on server]

Discussion on [help] bug when leveling skill [important->last known bug on server] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [help] bug when leveling skill [important->last known bug on server]

My pserver has cap120 D13 items D12 skills, when i'm trying to up my skills (for example a skill is on 118 and its next level is 120 i click on "up" its all good, but there stays the "up" button, and if i click again, i get instant dc, and from that moment always when i MOVE the cursor to that skill i get insta dc. no error messages.

What to do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hmmm ? Skill Point , is it important ?
07/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Hello , What about remove skill point from server ? so adding skills or upgrading it cost 0 SP and Skill rate will just be 1X and you will need SP in leveling up your mastery nothing more :D Answer in Poll
is unlimited skill edit still on???? important
05/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
?????? please answer me fast i am in swsro server
important bot skill question
02/04/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
ok my question is how come some skills r not shown in the bots skill drop list brandish is one of my main skills and is not shown same for some of the other classes skills is there anyway to actualy add brandish and any of the other skills that r left out yes i have searched the forum i may have skipped over it if so my bad any1 willing to give me a hint thats is much apriciated ty no flamming or spamming if u just wanna be rude
Skill leveling -- And skill exp per cast
06/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hey, I have a question.. This is for the NA version of Cabal.. Do all magic skills, like magic arrow, lances, cannons etc... Give the same exp per hit? And vice versa with sword? I always thought that at later levels, lances were better because they do more damage than arrows, penetrate and give more skill exp. But cannons weren't as good because of casting time, and the bigger damage. So does it matter what skill you use? Or do they all give same exp?