Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Only for coders] Silkroad hack.

Discussion on [Only for coders] Silkroad hack. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/07/2012, 19:16   #31

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
do you thought that crossfire is silkroad lol xD
Old 08/07/2012, 20:00   #32

elite*gold: 130
I belive that silkroad is hackable. Everything is hackable. If one could build it, one could destroy it, too.

I remember (not so long ago, 2 years or so) when Oriya made +255 staff on rsro (!!!!!), because he was curious how high a + can be. If I remember correctly, he wrote a program, which automatically...
- Plused the item
- Duped the item, in case of fail
- If it succeeded, continued +ing, if it failed, it went duping
- Duped elixirs and lucky powders
If someone is clever enough to understand these, he can probably edit the server sided stuff.

You can only set your hp/mp/dmg/etc unlimited if you enter the server's files, and modify it. It's as difficult as it's simple.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2012, 20:13   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
I belive that silkroad is hackable. Everything is hackable. If one could build it, one could destroy it, too.

I remember (not so long ago, 2 years or so) when Oriya made +255 staff on rsro (!!!!!), because he was curious how high a + can be. If I remember correctly, he wrote a program, which automatically...
- Plused the item
- Duped the item, in case of fail
- If it succeeded, continued +ing, if it failed, it went duping
- Duped elixirs and lucky powders
If someone is clever enough to understand these, he can probably edit the server sided stuff.

You can only set your hp/mp/dmg/etc unlimited if you enter the server's files, and modify it. It's as difficult as it's simple.
This reminds me of all the packet analysis I did on Rose Online. Like most people think, "Server side", can't be touched, but if you modify the right things, you can manipulate the server into doing things.

One thing I was wondering though, my knowledge in Ollydbg is little, but has anyone tried to make a No Collision? This would be very useful for botting to not have to worry about the "Cannot attack obstacle" problem.

Also, with the silkroad packets, i'm trying to figure out why or when it starts adding time stamps or whatever to the packets. Sometimes I am able to just record and send continuously, but it seems the moment I mess up and get disconnected, it starts time stamping each packet when I next logon.
Old 08/07/2012, 20:42   #34

Quote:
You should look for server-side exploits which has %0.0001 chance to be found.
For example the sp exploit was one of them. mBot can use bless spell after teleport even it has cooldown time to use it. That's also one of them
It can use scud [movement rogue skill] too.
Old 08/07/2012, 21:23   #35

elite*gold: 120
Well , Cheat engine can **** up metin 2 in speed hack w-o **** up main environment . in sro it does. We can edit the packet of speed hack to close it on something , not the whole packet of sro_client. possible?
Old 08/07/2012, 21:27   #36
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
i support sharing on any way, but if this kind of hacks really can be done, that surely will give the "Coup de grāce" to ****** /> in this case i support not releasing this stuff
Old 08/07/2012, 22:33   #37

ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ do you count your self as coder?

for silkroad there no hacks

there only bugs and there lot of them

but those bugs are waiting some one to discover them
Old 08/07/2012, 23:29   #38

speed hacks are not possible since the movement is calculated by the server so other players will still see your correct position. It's like the /setspeed command you can walk fast as hell but you keep bouncing back cause the server knows where you walk with the normal speed so it'll change your position.

Everything in silkroad is calculated server side, collision, damage, health regen, movement everything so there is no way to hack this. You'll only see the changes client sided. so removing collision to walk wherever you want wouldn't work side the server till validates your position.

The only thing you can find are bugs like I said before with the multiple drug of *** potions which you could use by teleporting and quickly activating them and teleport again. This kind of stuff which is probably fixable can be found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
i support sharing on any way, but if this kind of hacks really can be done, that surely will give the "Coup de grāce" to ****** /> in this case i support not releasing this stuff
No bug will be found which would kill silkroad. Joymax will fix the bugs and worst case a rollback but it would only affect the vsro servers which isn't a big deal (It would only do this community good).
Old 08/07/2012, 23:33   #39

Quote:
speed hacks are not possible since the movement is calculated by the server so other players
It's dude . use cheat engine and it will be speed up. I use it to speed up magic pop instead of waiting till the ******* card transfer to red or green . that win-lose from gameserver . not from waiting to get your luck. but , everything will be speedup. even your buffs will be 0sec and still ! because it doesnt end from gameserver in logs calculating.
Old 08/07/2012, 23:40   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ View Post
It's dude . use cheat engine and it will be speed up. I use it to speed up magic pop instead of waiting till the ******* card transfer to red or green . that win-lose from gameserver . not from waiting to get your luck. but , everything will be speedup. even your buffs will be 0sec and still ! because it doesnt end from gameserver in logs calculating.
That's only your client side. The only thing which might speed up is the client sending the packets. I don't know how magic pop works I haven't done that part in my emulator but with buffs the server send a packet to the client when a buff is done. So the client might take care of stuff in advice so you won't notice the delay between the client and server.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the thing about magic pop, Speeding up the client might affect the animation but it'll definitly not affect the outcome. Worst case you can get the result faster.
Old 08/08/2012, 00:22   #41

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ View Post
Speedhacks wont work, stuff like the magic pop is a timer on the client side, when you press play, the client starts an animation and a timer, when the timer is over, the client send the packet to the server and the server replies to it. If you speedhack the client the timer goes faster and so the magic pop packet sent/receive, but those are only limited cases and are not exploitable anyway (for alchemy is the same).
Old 08/08/2012, 00:29   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Speedhacks wont work, stuff like the magic pop is a timer on the client side, when you press play, the client starts an animation and a timer, when the timer is over, the client send the packet to the server and the server replies to it. If you speedhack the client the timer goes faster and so the magic pop packet sent/receive, but those are only limited cases and are not exploitable anyway (for alchemy is the same).
Yea , that's what im talking about . Create character , Magic pop , Alchemy (Doesnt count) and open npc.
Old 08/08/2012, 02:15   #43

You can't do it.
Silkroad is not like those games where Memory Reading is easy to bypass, the client is fully synchronized with the server. It would be possible if the data of sro would be exposed on a figured way, for example in Crossfire or Counter Strike let's say... the data can be easily found since the client connects with the database but at the same time runs applications on the back that allow the user to inject dll files to avoid being detected, those packets are sent to the server and when user activates Aimbot or HP hack, those packets are in constant "connection".

If anything is done, it will be client-side wich means that nobody will see what you want them to see. Take as an example the Invisible hack on Silkroad, the packets are well sent to the server but because it's a vulnerability of it.

I don't know well the system of Silkroad, but due to the encode of it, you can use the logic to determine what can be done and what can't be done.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2012, 05:11   #44

finnaly a man who spoke the truth , btw it`s nice to see that 4.294.967.295 ppl agree with you
Old 08/08/2012, 05:35   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
finnaly a man who spoke the truth , btw it`s nice to see that 4.294.967.295 ppl agree with you
They're **** hurt because they know it's true.