Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot crack need help fast

Discussion on Mbot crack need help fast within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot crack need help fast

Hello when I´m botting and everything works fine and when my items need to be repaired it won´t go to the town and repair it. Is there any solution I can do... ?

Sinceraly,
silkje123
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2012, 23:43   #2

go to Protection tab.. at the bottom u can see the weapon durability low. check it.

then go to Equipment broken check it and put number like 1... 1 means .. if 1 of your protector will be low dura or get destroy.. u will be automatically teleport to town to repair it.. dont forget to hit Thanks..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2012, 07:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubRaDimz View Post
go to Protection tab.. at the bottom u can see the weapon durability low. check it.

then go to Equipment broken check it and put number like 1... 1 means .. if 1 of your protector will be low dura or get destroy.. u will be automatically teleport to town to repair it.. dont forget to hit Thanks..
Thanks !
Thanks
1 User