Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTFO wanna beez

Discussion on GTFO wanna beez within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink GTFO wanna beez

Constantly , people are needing help to make a sever for themsleves or just for friends or just to f*** around in.

NO one is helping anyone, all you see is use google use google google is your friend blah blah. Its a forum for a f****ing reason but no one wants to help anyone.

WELL i read all your damn guides and every single last MSSQL Sucks , constant errors talking about use a valid copy blah blah.

WELL I USED GOOGLE
and i downloaded a VALID COPY
from MICROSOFT THEMSELF
and it still doesn't install correct.

I have Net 4.0 or 4.5 i think

And i have everything right. I have all the datafiles all the sever files.

BUT NO

No Avaliable working MSQL to start sever create database. None works and its 2012 and all the damn guides are 2011 or older.

So what's the point of this forum section????????????

All these nooob wanna be pro coders are telling people they will do a sever for them but you must pay to get it? GTFO and eat a d*** bro

I might get banned for this but oh well

i'm speaking for everyone facing the same problem. Being ignored with questions that need a simple answer , being told we must pay for this and that.

Last time a checked hacking and all this is illegal so we must pay you for illegal stuff? gtfo :r tfm::rtf m:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2012, 02:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Welcome to the silkroad private section???
You must be new here!
And you must be doing something wrong. Every SRO Pserver runs on myssql server, well as far as i know!
Anyway no one will want to help a crying kid! not with an attitude like yours! And if you just google one problem at a time, Starting with the valid copy problem im sure you could fix it!
obviously too hard for you though?
Old 07/23/2012, 02:42   #3

elite*gold: 4
I dont like this forum also, but you've to try to do everything by yourself don't wait someone to make your works no one free to give a free help to newbies.
Old 07/23/2012, 03:28   #4

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
This is not a SQL forum. You should visit websites like sqlservercentral.com etc. to achieve better results.
But seriously dude you don't even know your .Net version how we're supposed to help
Old 07/23/2012, 19:21   #5

elite*gold: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
:r tfm::rtf m:
What manual do we have to read ?

Read The F*cking Manual.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread