Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone wants to start a new pserver?

Discussion on anyone wants to start a new pserver? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone wants to start a new pserver?

Hi i would like to know if anyone wants to start a new server, i can't create mine because i dont have much off programing skills i tried several times but all fail :S any one need gm or something? pls contact

Ps. im portuguese
Old 07/19/2012, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 130
The 2,737th pserver?

Honestly, is it necessary?