Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot for [SRO-R] X-Gaming Silkroad?

Discussion on Bot for [SRO-R] X-Gaming Silkroad? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot for [SRO-R] X-Gaming Silkroad?

Hey, i've been searching for a bot to this server, without any results.

Any bot released for this server so far? Sadly mbot isn't working at all for this server since they got their own client.

If anyone knows how to bot reply with a message here

Thanks in advance Foxrayz
Old 07/17/2012, 22:56   #2

ibot used to work bot atm it doesn't work -_- However one of the mods said he was going to make it work once again when he has time :P
Old 07/17/2012, 22:57   #3

elite*gold: 130
Adding autoselect and using keypresser? o: Oldschool..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2012, 05:09   #4

Okay thanks for the answers Yea sure a keypresser works, guess i just have to add the autoselect into the pk2 and extend the range
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SRO-R] X-Gaming Silkroad - Revolution
05/07/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 294 Replies
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/016/5/e/sro x_by_zyrcon176-d4mj8w6.png Server Rates: -UNIQUE REBIRTH SYSTEM with 6.000 Rebirths -EXP Rate: 468x -Party EXP Rate: 584x -Gold Rate: 21x -Item Drop Rate: 50x -SoX Drop Rate: 250% up
[GUIDE] X-Gaming Silkroad Rebirth Hacking
02/01/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
I ASKED ADMINS , to close this thread and release my other one explaining the Hack . . . i already released this but admins didn't post it . . . talk to them about it..
X-Gaming Silkroad (the best privacity server)
06/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello, X-Gaming Community, one of the largest online gaming community online, with free to play servers, configured, maintained and updated by a professional and capable staff team is here to present his current and unique servers that you can play near thousands other players around the world. X-Gaming Silkroad - Professional Silkroad Server Server Rates: - EXP Rate: 468x - Party EXP Rate: 584x - Gold Rate: 21x - Item Drop Rate: 50x - SoX Drop Rate: 2.5x - Alchemy Rate:...
[Guide] X-Gaming Silkroad Rebirth Exploit
05/11/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Well i don't care for that sever time to ruin it with my Exploit. Note: I suggest you practice on a alt account level 110, cause if you fail you're done for. 1) Reach 110 with char (Be logged ingame) 2) Log into website(Stay logged ingame and website) 3) Go to Alex North Store all your stuff in storage (even gold everything) 4) go outside die by a monster 3-4 times 5) head over to jangang south in mangyang field