Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ecsro client problem

Discussion on ecsro client problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ecsro client problem

well while installing i got this error in attachment ,and i clicked ignore ,now i try to open the game after replacing the media file ,and i don't get the start button ,help !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ecsro client
09/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Where i can download the new ecsro client?
About the new client(ecsro)
08/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Im now uploading it on Megaupload,il stay all night till is ready,60%,AFK Now,1:--h left When its ready,Hope so...Im posting in here
Look new client for ecsro
03/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
My last topic was about an update in ecsro,And here u have it,i think. ECSRO Forum Lets hope its and update comment:pimp:
Ecsro client ???
01/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, Where download the Ecsro client ? The website is down :(
[ECSrO] Problem with Client.
06/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi! Ive just DL'ed SilkroadOnline (ECSrO-Client) and started... It worked for 2 days or so(i got traffic msg, but it worked) and since yesterday.... I klick on Silkroad.exe, the Updater comes up and closes again(no notice) I tryed the same Client on my Comp. Same happens, but with a notice....It says something about New version and i should visit SrO Official page...? o.O Is there a newer version then:1.091 for ECSrO? Note: My friend is using same client, and he can start it. :S Thanks...