Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting Items

Discussion on Starting Items within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting Items

HELLO

Starting Items 101 lw nova but the characters when I want to do all of these items, instead of giving

garment - pro. - Heavy a. I want to give him what character set instead of exporting all of the

sample;

Character: Male - Garment item - spear is selected, just that they want to come over them.

How can we do instead of just chosen to put this item up the case?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting with items in bag
03/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I have searched around forums and found a couple of questions pointed to this subject but it always for other reasons like banks items and how to add more than 10 items to players bag when starting. So can anyone tell me where to put the items that I want in the players bags when a new toon is created. I know its in ? But whats next?
[REQ]Starting Items & Nova Drop
10/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
How can i change starting items ? How can i change nova drop rates ?
[help] Starting Items (buffs)
07/27/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi again :) I was wondering if anyone knew how to get items (30 day buffs like Ress Runes, PiD's and so on) "equipped" when you make a new character. I found out how to change the "bag" starting items, in So i can set those items to be in players bags, but i can't work out quite how to have them automatically "used" when character is made. I'm sure it has something to do with that table, or in the stored procedures like But i honestly have no idea where to start on this. I checked...
Starting over again,...
02/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
About this thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discus sions-questions/467788-saddest-day-my-life.html My server is back but all character got deleted now im facing the biggest problems, and lot of problems. 1. when making new characters it is already 1st reborn. 2. there is no box about applying merchant. 3. sometimes client sides wont update. 4. when applying merchant in market you must disconnect before it apply merchants. 5. My life will not full, for example i got 40k...
toggle starting money or items
01/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
i just wanted to know how can i toggle the starting money or the items on my server , because i want the players to start with 10kk silvers and 10k cps thanks