Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortress command posts problem

Discussion on Fortress command posts problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fortress command posts problem

Hey, I saw that some people have this fortress war command posts problem, I'm having this issue too. When you try to build up a command post, after whole building process command post just disappears, it's just not able to build it. When post is being built you can see blinking and kinda transparent fragment of the post, but only in building process.
I checked _RefObjCommon table, everything seems to be ok, services is set to 1, well its default and not edited _RefObjCommon table of 188 vsro files, so I don't really know if something is missing.
Everything else, like gates, towers seems to be okay too, you can attack and destroy it.

Thanks for help.
Old 05/14/2012, 11:46   #2

BUMPY BUMP
Old 05/15/2012, 12:24   #3

BUMP
Old 07/28/2012, 18:22   #4

0.0 what the hell?