Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unknown packet

Discussion on Unknown packet within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/12/2018, 06:51   #16

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Sorry to push this thread but wth you just did ^ ?

0x386f converts to:

0x3 //Packet Type
0x8 //Packet Dir
0x6F //Opcode which is PARTY_REGISTRATION_DELETED

Changing this to 0x2002 will **** up the party ASYNC between the gs and shard, because they are waiting value back from each others, what you just did will keep the values of the party registeration in the modules, might not shows up in client but it will be still there in the memory, might just cause crash out of no where or cause memory leak since it will never get deleted and will keep a loop inside the modules.
is there a better way to fix it? :O Because it will disconnect players who opened a party after 1 hour :/
Old 12/13/2018, 00:50   #17

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genoxid View Post
is there a better way to fix it? :O Because it will disconnect players who opened a party after 1 hour :/
Thats a bug in VSRO188 by default.

#I will look for the structures and let you know how it can be fixed, because the fix i did in VSROMAX was rewriting the logic of this function.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unknown GroupSpawn Packet
08/31/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 24 Replies
Well i wonder what this groupspawn packet is for. It always makes my parser fail. Its not player, its not pet , or not a monster , not a npc.. It has objectid also. 82 4A 00 00 02 00 00 00 4F 69 00 00 2F 44 00 00 48 43 00 80 5D 44 00 00 even what is it , it has Model , object id , xy sectors, float xyz and angle ? i guess.
Packet 1006 [Unknown]
11/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey everyone, This is research from my folder that I just added. It's very odd. Packet ID 1006. Here's what it does... 1. Undresses, unmeshes, resets hp to 0, removes avatar, and removes item bp. 2. Sets this general data (for my character at least): http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc447/Spirite dFang/Capture.png 3. Freezes the client.
unknown packet?? openkore.
04/13/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
i'm trying to config my bot. My number 1 prob is that sometimes my bot doesn't work, sometimes it says unknown packet 0000 sometimes the number is different. and there are times the bot works smoothly, can anyone help me? what is the solution? tnx so much.
Unknown Packet Openkore
09/03/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
about the unknown packet in bot. i search it but no one post it here. anyone who can teach me im willing to learn thx in advance..
Unknown Packet
12/30/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 8 Replies
Huhu, got anyone information about the new Unknown Packet? New Padded Packets? You can't bot at the moment. =/ Collect infos. <: