Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In my opinion the biggest problem !!!

Discussion on In my opinion the biggest problem !!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In my opinion the biggest problem !!!

Hi i have this problem i think 1 month grr r... The problem is whan i want to connect to mysro or ecsro i got this Faild to execut Silkroad. ERROR 5 grrr ... I searching all elitepvpers and i dont find answer to this problem .. Maby someone knows why that and what need to do ?

Thanks
Old 11/16/2008, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
off antivirus off firewalls....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Your biggest problem atm :)
11/28/2009 - Off Topic - 8 Replies
Just post your biggest problem that you have at the moment :) And give the one above you a short tip how you would manage his/her problem My: I dunno how i should tell the girl i luv that I love her, but i don't know if i want to risk all with a relationship...confused..:/
GBL - Biggest Shit ever?
06/09/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
is it easy to bypass gbl without getting banned? :>
hello biggest noob here lol
03/21/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hi guys well my name is Fernando and Just want to say hi!
my biggest problem
02/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
okey guys we all know mb is borring etc...and i know there are edited itemtypes.dat for sv to pick them up so u can go afk but the problem is i dont know wich is woorking so could any of you let me know wich one is the wright one? i dont need the link to download it just the name and il search for it. tnx a lot +k for answer
Biggest bot ever...
01/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 40 Replies
Okey well i guess i decided to make the biggest Color/Cord based Bot in the whole CO history. And to do this i want atleast a few people that could help me,no programming or such just help me with a few easy things. I will Inform soon what i need help with. And i will also make the Tutorial on how to be using this Bot as soon as ive got some things collected and made this. Ok time to start now, Here is a few exampels http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7615/13hy.png. ..