Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with ecsro and vista

Discussion on Problem with ecsro and vista within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with ecsro and vista

My friend is on Vista 34Bit, when he tries opening ECSRO he gets some sort of system error, ive tried everything i know anyone got any more solutions

- Bubbles.
Old 11/16/2008, 13:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Run as adminstrator and xp

If that doesnt work give me more info about the error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems ecSRO vs. Vista
07/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello everybody. I'm having a big problem. When i play in DH, i get DCed. No matter what i do. And after that i get some strange error (can't post cause i think u won't understand polish error log xD ) I already: -Reinstalled -Switched to Chinese media.pk2 -Switched to New Not Bugged media.pk2(critical problem etc.) -Switched to European media.pk2 -Downloaded new client and reinstalled.
ECSRO on vista
05/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
hey guys can i play ecsro on vista? because i got problem with direct x direct x 9.0b is only for xp and i got vista now i installed direct x 10 but still doesnt' work is ther any possiblity to play thx greez wegi15
ECSRO - button problem on vista
04/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I tried to play ecsro on notebook with vista but i have a problem with the buttons by logining. I'll not explain to much, i think that those screens say everything. http://i88.servimg.com/u/f88/12/08/50/36/siilk110 .jpg http://i88.servimg.com/u/f88/12/08/50/36/silk210. jpg I can't start the game after i choose my char, because i dont see the buttons :( Do anyone know how can i fix it ?
ecsro problem with vista
12/08/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i've got a problem, i got vista, everytime when i try to start the client it says inspection ,anyone know why it does it? edit: i got the newest media.pk2
Is ecsro working on VISTA ?
12/03/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Please tell me if ecsro works on vista :) thanks