Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Division names + IP Problem

Discussion on Changing Division names + IP Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 138
Changing Division names + IP Problem

Hey guys I could need some help.
So I tried many different IP inputs or IP Edits but nothing worked.
Well here is my Problem: I'm using the media of SevenSro and wanted to change the IP but when I open the launcher it still shows the divisions "SevenSro" and "Seven- [VIP]" .If I click 1 of them I get "silkroad has stopped working window.

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing Monster Names in pk2
01/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey folks, i have a question relating pk2 stuff of sunworld pk2. I wanted to add the lvl degrees of any monster to the monsters name. e.g.: normal mob: Mangyang edited: Mangyang lvl 1 I know this is possible since I saw it in other pk2's of SJSRO or any similar sro.
[Question]Changing Names
01/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I was wondering if this would work, Changing the name in items.txt and in the clientside items.txt would this work?
Changing NPC names
01/07/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Hi, I have been messing with my ini files and have had some fun changing the names of the NPC. This is clent sided only so only you could see the new names. It does not give you any advantages rather than fun only, and plus, its not detectable. Firstly, go to the ini folder of conquer's directory and then open up npc.ini... you should see something like this... Name=Storekeeper SimpleObjID=0211 StandByMotion=999001100
changing ur/others names, level, etc
09/08/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
Alright...Since ppl r startin to post Cheat Engine ima start too =D Download Cheat Engine if u dont have it: Cheat Engine 1: Launch Cheat Engine 2: Click the computer icon at top-right and go down and click conquer.exe 3: Where it says "Value Type" click the arrow and select "Text" 4: Now click the box under where it says "Value:" and enter your or someone elses name. 5: Click First Scan 6: Highlight all the adresses on the left, and then click the red arrow. (->) 7: Double click the...
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.