Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Charachter logo bugged

Discussion on [HELP]Charachter logo bugged within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Charachter logo bugged

Hey guys

I have a bug when I am logged in to the game, the logo of my character in the left top corner is bugged. This is also with the party emblems on the left screen and in the party list (P).

Does anyone know how to solve this or where I can find these files in my media.pk2? Telling the location is good enough because I can replace that with files from another server.

Thanks in advance
Old 04/07/2012, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
No one? :/

So I found these logo's in my media.pk2 but they are there and I can watch them with paint and they look normal. So there should be a communication issue between the system and the media. Any idea's?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS BUGGED (YES) BUGGED 200% AMMY ACCOUNT
03/02/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 8 Replies
Siz server - NOT TRANSFERRED - All characters are on the same account. Can't sell just one by itself. Lvl 90 Aloken - Geared but no ammy Lvl 49 Azure Knight - Geared but no ammy Lvl 18 Bagi - Not geared but with BUGGED 200% AMMY Lvl 1 Mage - Not geared but with un-opened 7 day 200% ammy Lvl 1 Seg - Not geared but with un-opened 7 day 200% ammy Lvl 1 Summy - Not geared but with un-opened 7 day 200% ammy Lvl 1 Hunter - Not geared but with un-opened 7 day 200% ammy
Can't Create Charachter
09/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
please help me in that i can't create chr please Solve
GW2 Charachter Design
05/07/2011 - Guild Wars 2 - 11 Replies
Tag Leute. Ich habe euch hier mal meine kleine Sammlung an GW2 Charakter Designes hoch geladen. Hoffe ihr interessiert euch genau so für die Bilder, wie ich es tu. ImageShack Album - 26 images
What is best charachter in Cabal ?
10/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
I wannt to what is best char to start play in cabal ???
WTS Charachter on Request
08/27/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
ok me and mine friend made a little "Bissnis" so we create a charachter for you you say what you want and we pay you for it. its simple for example you say i wanna lvl 40 wit gap 9 full int wit 300+ sp and we do it for you and you pay us for that .. or you can request lvl 20 FF and wit 3mil gold and sos wep ... just leave post if interested ... i will make charge on what you request .. Edit. We work on server mars and we curently building up a europe charr if you need 1 europe just live a...