Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can you PLEASE Assist me i really need you....

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can you PLEASE Assist me i really need you....

Hello all this is my 1st post ever and i am hoping i can get a little help. I will be as specific as possible here, i am running window 7 x86 and i am playing the original Silkroad, i have the latest IBOt version 1.1.36 i am getting an error but no notice as to what it is. I have followed these instructions :Added Hackshield and Run SRO Hackshield to programfiles(86)/silkroad,added edxsilkloaderDll5.dll and edxSilkroadLoader5 to the same folder,PHmediapatcher is also in the folder. regOCXFiles_x86 has been installed as well as vcredist_x86. Inside the IBOT/INit folder i believe my problem lies as i dont know which file to change i have tried the r_iphs and changed the ip to the one inside my hackshield. This is probably where i need your help guys.......

My dilemma starts like this i run media patcher, then sro hackshield (everything seems fine) sro pop's up and hackshield reacts then i click on start. SRO starts then i open ibot and a strange thing is on it, it says " You are using silkroad Revolution Server!" it seems that it should say im using silkroad server... I then open edxSilkroadLoader5, click on redirect gateway server, patch seed, multiclient, NOP Hackshield, and swear filter. I then change my redirect gateway to 16000 like it says on the ibot i have started, i click Launch... wait... SRO briefly pop's up then immediately dissappears ibot now says ibot-Client connected to login server but.... nothing else happens. I may be wrong but i think it has something to do with the text files inside the Init folder, if anyone can help me i would be forever greatful.

As i said im sure the problem lies in the Unit folder in ibot, i really dont know what should be put inside the (ipha) and thr (r_iphs) folders or if there is only one i need to tamper with. Also note again: when i start ibot it says you are using silkroad revolution server! and i am playing the original silkroad.

Thanks in advance guys and gals
Katie.

« Bloody Lotus blowfish key | vSro Files level bug »