Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 02:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hello , i need the way to make my 4 pc'a handle same server

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,094
Received Thanks: 2,335
That patch will let you run the files on 2 PCs (Just divided them)
and you need a new certification config to run the files on 4 PCs
I may help you with that .



Dr.Abdelfattah is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
That patch will let you run the files on 2 PCs (Just divided them)
and you need a new certification config to run the files on 4 PCs
I may help you with that .
plz help me can i contact you on email ? or u can give me the details here?

any answer :S


gtx123 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 802
Received Thanks: 381
Is working with 4gb and i think lowest is 2 gb (for 2 gameservers i dont know for 4)
H34D_B4NG3R is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by H34D_B4NG3R View Post
Is working with 4gb and i think lowest is 2 gb (for 2 gameservers i dont know for 4)
abdelfattah told me that its possible to do that on 4 pc's but how it be till now no idea ^^


gtx123 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 802
Received Thanks: 381
you should ask someone that have a server on 4 gameservers..but i dont think there is someone..
H34D_B4NG3R is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
That patch will let you run the files on 2 PCs (Just divided them)
and you need a new certification config to run the files on 4 PCs
I may help you with that .
dr abdelfattah said that but he didn't say more about that
gtx123 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 802
Received Thanks: 381
srNodeType.ini should look like this

Code:
[global]
count=2

[entry0]
id=335
operation_type=22
name=Main_machine
wip=192.168.0.71
nip=192.168.0.71
machine_manager_node_id=699

[entry1]
id=336
operation_type=22
name=2nd_machine
wip=192.168.0.72
nip=192.168.0.72
machine_manager_node_id=701

[entry2]
id=337
operation_type=22
name=3rd_machine
wip=192.168.0.73
nip=192.168.0.73
machine_manager_node_id=700

[entry3]
id=338
operation_type=22
name=4th_machine
wip=192.168.0.74
nip=192.168.0.74
machine_manager_node_id=704
srnodedata.ini shoudl look like this

Code:
[global]
count=12
[entry0]
node_id=697
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=2
certification_node_id=1
port=15880
node_icon=4
u1=144
u2=22
u3=24
u4=1
u5=248
u6=146
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry1]
node_id=1
operation_type=0
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=1
certification_node_id=0
port=32000
node_icon=5
u1=40
u2=22
u3=24
u4=1
u5=216
u6=99
u7=19
u8=1
u9=0
u10=0
u11=0
u12=0
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry2]
node_id=698
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=4
certification_node_id=697
port=15779
node_icon=0
u1=96
u2=23
u3=24
u4=1
u5=48
u6=148
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry3]
node_id=699
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=11
certification_node_id=697
port=25880
node_icon=0
u1=56
u2=26
u3=24
u4=1
u5=48
u6=148
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry4]
node_id=701
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=336
service_type=11
certification_node_id=697
port=25886
node_icon=0
u1=56
u2=26
u3=24
u4=1
u5=48
u6=148
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry5]
node_id=700
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=3
certification_node_id=697
port=15881
node_icon=0
u1=248
u2=22
u3=24
u4=1
u5=96
u6=147
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry6]
node_id=704
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=5
certification_node_id=697
port=15882
node_icon=0
u1=200
u2=23
u3=24
u4=1
u5=152
u6=148
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry7]
node_id=705
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=335
service_type=7
certification_node_id=704
port=15883
node_icon=0
u1=152
u2=24
u3=24
u4=1
u5=0
u6=149
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
[entry8]
node_id=707
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=335
service_type=6
certification_node_id=704
port=15884
node_icon=0
u1=48
u2=24
u3=24
u4=1
u5=104
u6=149
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
[entry9]
node_id=708
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=336
service_type=6
certification_node_id=704
port=15887
node_icon=0
u1=48
u2=24
u3=24
u4=1
u5=104
u6=149
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
[entry10]
node_id=713
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=335
service_type=8
certification_node_id=704
port=15885
node_icon=0
u1=0
u2=25
u3=24
u4=1
u5=160
u6=150
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
[entry11]
node_id=714
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=336
service_type=8
certification_node_id=704
port=15888
node_icon=0
u1=0
u2=25
u3=24
u4=1
u5=160
u6=150
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
I HOPE I HAVENT MADE ANY MISTAKE
H34D_B4NG3R is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by H34D_B4NG3R View Post
srNodeType.ini should look like this

Code:
[global]
count=2

[entry0]
id=335
operation_type=22
name=Main_machine
wip=192.168.0.71
nip=192.168.0.71
machine_manager_node_id=699

[entry1]
id=336
operation_type=22
name=2nd_machine
wip=192.168.0.72
nip=192.168.0.72
machine_manager_node_id=701

[entry2]
id=337
operation_type=22
name=3rd_machine
wip=192.168.0.73
nip=192.168.0.73
machine_manager_node_id=700

[entry3]
id=338
operation_type=22
name=4th_machine
wip=192.168.0.74
nip=192.168.0.74
machine_manager_node_id=704
srnodedata.ini shoudl look like this

Code:
[global]
count=12
[entry0]
node_id=697
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=2
certification_node_id=1
port=15880
node_icon=4
u1=144
u2=22
u3=24
u4=1
u5=248
u6=146
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry1]
node_id=1
operation_type=0
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=1
certification_node_id=0
port=32000
node_icon=5
u1=40
u2=22
u3=24
u4=1
u5=216
u6=99
u7=19
u8=1
u9=0
u10=0
u11=0
u12=0
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry2]
node_id=698
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=4
certification_node_id=697
port=15779
node_icon=0
u1=96
u2=23
u3=24
u4=1
u5=48
u6=148
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry3]
node_id=699
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=11
certification_node_id=697
port=25880
node_icon=0
u1=56
u2=26
u3=24
u4=1
u5=48
u6=148
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry4]
node_id=701
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=336
service_type=11
certification_node_id=697
port=25886
node_icon=0
u1=56
u2=26
u3=24
u4=1
u5=48
u6=148
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry5]
node_id=700
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=0
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=3
certification_node_id=697
port=15881
node_icon=0
u1=248
u2=22
u3=24
u4=1
u5=96
u6=147
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=0
u16=0
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry6]
node_id=704
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=0
node_type=335
service_type=5
certification_node_id=697
port=15882
node_icon=0
u1=200
u2=23
u3=24
u4=1
u5=152
u6=148
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=0
u18=0
u19=0
u20=0
[entry7]
node_id=705
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=335
service_type=7
certification_node_id=704
port=15883
node_icon=0
u1=152
u2=24
u3=24
u4=1
u5=0
u6=149
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
[entry8]
node_id=707
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=335
service_type=6
certification_node_id=704
port=15884
node_icon=0
u1=48
u2=24
u3=24
u4=1
u5=104
u6=149
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
[entry9]
node_id=708
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=336
service_type=6
certification_node_id=704
port=15887
node_icon=0
u1=48
u2=24
u3=24
u4=1
u5=104
u6=149
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
[entry10]
node_id=713
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=335
service_type=8
certification_node_id=704
port=15885
node_icon=0
u1=0
u2=25
u3=24
u4=1
u5=160
u6=150
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
[entry11]
node_id=714
operation_type=22
global_operation_id=20
associated_shard_id=64
node_type=336
service_type=8
certification_node_id=704
port=15888
node_icon=0
u1=0
u2=25
u3=24
u4=1
u5=160
u6=150
u7=19
u8=1
u9=64
u10=160
u11=17
u12=1
u13=0
u14=0
u15=17
u16=1
u17=168
u18=102
u19=18
u20=1
I HOPE I HAVENT MADE ANY MISTAKE
thx for helping me mate but can u tell me exactly what i should do than?
1.on the main pc i open all files expect GameServer and on other pc's i open AgentServer and GameServer without cer or sql or anything more?
gtx123 is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 802
Received Thanks: 381
theoretical you need :

Pc 1
1 CustomCertificationServer
2 GlobalManager
3 MachineManager
4 DownloadServer
5 GatewayServer
6 FarmManager
7 SR_ShardManager
8 SR_GameServer
9 AgentServer
10 SMC

Pc 2
1 MachineManager
2 SR_GameServer
3 AgentServer

Pc 3
1 MachineManager
2 SR_GameServer
3 AgentServer

Pc 4
1 MachineManager
2 SR_GameServer
3 AgentServer

you can use VMware it's running fine
and take this .ini files ..edit them and i think thats all



H34D_B4NG3R is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Need Experts, who can handle this ! [ HELP ]
I really need help. Trying to configurate my kdbot on class sro. I dont know why, but always im trying to run my client with edx loader 5 i got stuck...
0 Replies - SRO PServer Ask the Experts
Does anyone know how to handle this?
how to handle the mini game of metal conversion? Can you offer me a link or just post bellow?
10 Replies - Mabinogi
[C++] Process Handle
huhu, ich hab ein Problem den Process Handle von Diablo II zu bekommen. #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> ...
9 Replies - C/C++
How to handle a rb
When you see a rb pking, you think usually about the guard right? especially when rbs get to 105 and have gold guard, they are usually invincible. ...
16 Replies - CO2 Guides & Templates



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.