Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help : unpacking sro_client.exe

Discussion on Help : unpacking sro_client.exe within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help : unpacking sro_client.exe

Hello , i`m playing on ****** SRO servers..
I cant play with mbot because the server have packed files!

Scanned with PEiD , the sro_client shows cz its packed with : Borland C++ DLL Method 2 [Overlay]

Can anyone tell me how i can unpack it!

Regards!

Here is the silkroad and sro_client exe files!
If someone can unpack them!
Old 03/02/2012, 02:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
me 2 have the same problem but if ur problem in the login it crash you go edit config

you find in frist [_translate]
lang=0

like this make =9 and it will work ... but if u you mean the Crash when the bot working and game close we have to wait

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Unpacking sro_client.exe (ASPack)
05/20/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 20 Replies
Hello Epvp, as title says,i need help in unpacking sro_client.exe . As PEiD says,its : "ASPack 2.12 -> Alexey Solodovnikov" And ProtectionID : "ASPack 2.2". So i'm not sure which packing method it have.. I've tried all method (manual and program's) that could found on Google and here,but none of them helped. "sro_client.exe" and "GFXFileManager.dll"(don't know if it needed) in Attachment
[HELP]Bin unpacking
04/17/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Welcome. It amazes me that I submit a request with the problem for you because usually I unpack files for you all. But today I found something that completely overwhelmed me. I mean bin (launcher) with NewWorld3 (I heard that Tim made it ^ ^). I tried everything and I can not extract anything, or there to decode. If anyone would be able to even only try to change the 'pong', you will recive Thanks in every post and much more. Download (dll + launcher, PS: I changed .bin to .exe to run...
unpacking.
09/14/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ok I have these unpackers and a pack manager thing. none of them work. it says it's working but a second data doesn't some up. It used to work before those new CRC hacks came back. >.< y won't they work. NVm Friend gave me one that works. u can close.
Unpacking sro_client.exe (Ksro)
07/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi, I was wondering i fsomeone colud help me to find the OEP of the sro_client.exe (The Ksro one). this ASProtect is making me things really difficult, and im totally lost :S Here you have the client im trying to understand: original sro_cllient (Ksro) Analysis I do not ask it to be unpacked, i need some little help, not much cuz i have to learn to make it, as i will have to unpack the next versions of the client. I will really apreciate it.
( > - -)> < ( - - )> <(- - <) Unpacking
11/14/2008 - Rohan - 7 Replies
How to unpack rohanclient.exe If enyone is able to crack "yoda's cryptor 1.x / modified" that's what PEid says PM me :handsdown: