Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edxLoader fatal error

Discussion on edxLoader fatal error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry edxLoader fatal error

So I'm trying to figure a way to bot on BloodySRO-Lotus server but I can't even get the loader to work. Is there anyways to fix this error im getting or another way to launch the game without using the original loader? If anybody has figured a way to bot on this server please do tell me! This server is running the newer 1.193 files so i'm assuming thats why the error is occurring but is there any fix or workaround for it yet?

If anybody is interested this is where to download the client from

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MW3] Fatal Error
12/07/2011 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
ich habe folgendenfehler http://www7.pic-upload.de/thumb/07.12.11/sr9q9zbiy g8.jpg ich habe mir den multiplayer gerade ebend runtergeladen was soll ich nun tuhen ? bitte um schnelle hilfe
edxloader error
08/20/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 7 Replies
hey all i made a topic before about how to make silkroad bot and how to get packets for attacking seleceting and potting and all told me use edx loader to get packets i did but when i click add to choose my Sro_Client.exe i get an error telling me "pk2reader can not load and (file directory) cuz an error" i dont know what is this message .... if any one have fix for this or any other programe that parse sro packets and log them for me thx ^^
Fatal Error, help!!
07/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
So as I'm trying to start the game, after small loading box, the game crashes, and I get following error: "FatalError: Cannot set display mode! It was unable to find display mode with OpenGL acceleration. Make sure you install proper drivers for your video card as recommended in documentation and set your desktop to 16 bit (65536 colors). Please see ReadMe file for troubleshooting information." I've been searching, how to fix this problem, but in circles. Some say, that "Adjust...
Fatal error
04/22/2009 - Main - 0 Replies
hiho, wenn ich eine pn öffnen möchte bekomme ich folgende nachricht, wäre nett wenn das jemand beheben könnte ;) Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4464253 bytes) in /var/www/elitepvpers/httpdocs/forum/includes/class _bbcode.php on line 1484 edit: ok jetzt kommt dieser fehler nichtmehr, aber ich kann auch diese pn nicht lesen, es erscheint nur eine weiße seite, alle anderen pn´s kann ich problemlos lesen.