Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Alchemy] BUG

Discussion on [Alchemy] BUG within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Alchemy] BUG

After I made stackable elixirs something went wrong and I have no idea how to fix it.. I need some help that game is telling me that elixirs protectors and acc's cant be used for ACC and Protector items because of different type..
DAFUQ IS THIS ?

Help please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Alchemy
08/18/2011 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Hey all is lvl 10 alchemy worth it? and if so why?
[How to] Try 4X+7 , 2X+8 , 1X+9 Alchemy
06/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
See the Video and you will see how to try 4 times +7 2 times +8 1 time +9 in 30 mins =) Alchemy start at 4:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHesMaTY2ns
ALCHEMY BOT HELP
03/15/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Okay so im working on the Project alchemy bot, but im also wanting to use his 5355 source to WORK on the bot with, so i have the settings like this Project Alchemy Loader set IPAddress= my hammachi IP LoginPort=5002
Changes in Alchemy?
05/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
For the past few months I have used an alchemy procedure to +4 my items. I have obtained consistent results in the past doing this, but for some reason this week I have failed to +4 many times on different days also. I tried various items too and was only able to +4 one item out of the group. I was wondering if anyone else have experienced changes in alchemy this week or if Joymax had reduced my luck %.
WTF with Alchemy?
07/19/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
wtf on isro i can make easy +5 and on ecsro its hard to do +5 even +4 hard. on isro % of luck of alechmy high than ecsro or...?!