Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Experts, who can handle this ! [ HELP ]

Discussion on Need Experts, who can handle this ! [ HELP ] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Experts, who can handle this ! [ HELP ]

I really need help. Trying to configurate my kdbot on class sro. I dont know why, but always im trying to run my client with edx loader 5 i got stuck on loading screen.. Thats interested thing, cuz if im trying with edx loader lite, i got error with pk2 reader. So i think i need normal class_main or sro_client fully loaded for bot. I would like if some1 from trustable person to add the link, where can i use normal class sro client that i could start botting with kd bot. Thank you.

will some1 help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does anyone know how to handle this?
09/03/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
how to handle the mini game of metal conversion? Can you offer me a link or just post bellow?
[C++] Process Handle
10/27/2009 - C/C++ - 9 Replies
huhu, ich hab ein Problem den Process Handle von Diablo II zu bekommen. #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> using namespace std;
Game.dll Handle
10/07/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 28 Replies
I know now that sending virtual keystrokes to Aion.bin handle works under Windows XP but not under vista and 7 , any idea? Edit : I tried it already with But that doenst work. Everytime I get module 0 and test 0 ;/ (maybe im just overslept ;p)
How to handle a rb
02/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
When you see a rb pking, you think usually about the guard right? especially when rbs get to 105 and have gold guard, they are usually invincible. A little trick that works for me is to poison the guard before going after the pker, the poison delays the guards lightning, giving you enough time to land a fb or rapid on the pker, however sometimes it does fail and 9/10 you die because gold guard has a ridiculously high Matk feel free to flame away and call me a noob or w/e just sharing...