Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aproblem will help me and You

Discussion on Aproblem will help me and You within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help]SRE Error

Gys i maked private server and it works for me but it didnt work for the others players .

1st Notice : ( By using sremu 1.4.2 ) i set the ip of hamachi at sittings of sremu 1.4.2 and the ip at Sql my hamachi ip .

2nd Notice : when my friends was trying to enter my serer , it appeared to them that error
:
Old 01/21/2012, 20:58   #2

use port 15779 and the right client version and check the hamachi connection must be the green light to enter the game
Old 01/22/2012, 07:08   #3

Thats All Settings of The Sql Computer [Master'S Computer]

Help Please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plz thier is aproblem
08/17/2011 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
I have a problem to enter the game when the press contact The game closes on its own Please help me :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown::handsdown::handsdown::p
have aproblem lvling mywarlock..
05/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i have FF lvl 86 warlock with much sp it is hybrid but i put the str i need til 110 at the first lvls so dmg sux + he have npc stuff good shield +5 clean weap any tips?? btw i was lvling him by my wiz 103 making pt 101 but now my wiz in 110 pt so do think i should go back to 101 pt lvl my warlock or do what?
have aproblem lvling mywarlock..
05/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i have FF lvl 86 warlock with much sp it is hybrid but i put the str i need til 110 at the first lvls so dmg sux + he have npc stuff good shield +5 clean weap any tips?? btw i was lvling him by my wiz 103 making pt 101 but now my wiz in 110 pt so do think i should go back to 101 pt lvl my warlock or do what?