Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Starting silkroad problem

Discussion on Starting silkroad problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Starting silkroad problem

whenevr i try to start silkroad it says cannot find file manager.dll

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting Silkroad!!!! HELP
08/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Why is it that im am trying to install silkroad on my windows 7 pc and it keeps saying that You must wait until legend 5 update is out....how do i get it started i already turned off anti-virus and firewall!
silkroad isnt starting.
09/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
well my silkroad normally always works ok. yesterday i got home and my brother was playing my xbox and i got angry so i told him to piss of and bla bla bal, so wat does he do, he goes down stairs and does something to the computer. i go on my computer in my room and try to play silkroad and to my surprise it comes up with this error saying the server is undergoing inspection or updates. how can i fix this? did he do something to the network or firewall? by the way he is an IT...
Error Starting the Silkroad.exe
07/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I already searched a bit and didn't find any error like mine so here it goes. I instaled the ocx files correctly in admin mode. The library files are well installed too. The bot version is 1.7.4.2 (I used the "Download Link for All-In-One: NOTE: bot version 1.7.4.2!!!" in the tutorial). Do I need some previous bot instalition first? The media patcher went ok. And replaced the sro_client file. Also changed the ip adress on nuconnector.