Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sro private server

Discussion on sro private server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question sro private server

i have created a couple of wow private servers in the past and now im interested in sro...

i have read that there is no way to make a sro private server because something is broke...being someone like myself im only in grade 10 atm so i wouldnt know c++ or anything like that...

so i was wondering if there are any tutorials on how to make a private LAN server...cuz if i where to make a server id only want me and my bro to play anyway...

cuz we have 10 computers hooked up with internet so i dont want to lag it by having other people play on our bandwith...

so if there is a tutorial please let me know and if not then can someone make one? or vollunteer to help me out?

i do have multiple emails and multiple messengers and im verry easy to contact...and im verry easy to teach too!...please and thank you
Old 09/30/2008, 11:10   #2

No.
Old 09/30/2008, 20:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamegeek1313 View Post
i have created a couple of wow private servers in the past and now im interested in sro...

i have read that there is no way to make a sro private server because something is broke...being someone like myself im only in grade 10 atm so i wouldnt know c++ or anything like that...

so i was wondering if there are any tutorials on how to make a private LAN server...cuz if i where to make a server id only want me and my bro to play anyway...

cuz we have 10 computers hooked up with internet so i dont want to lag it by having other people play on our bandwith...

so if there is a tutorial please let me know and if not then can someone make one? or vollunteer to help me out?

i do have multiple emails and multiple messengers and im verry easy to contact...and im verry easy to teach too!...please and thank you

go google or go search forums to learn C++

i am learning also :P on forums :P
go look

go look :

our wait someone release the server files
Old 10/04/2008, 21:26   #4

Use Visual Basic 2008
Old 10/05/2008, 12:08   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes9 View Post
Use Visual Basic 2008
C+ language is much better,visual basic will be useless in a few years.

I strongly reccomend c++.