Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KDBot Error

Discussion on KDBot Error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KDBot Error

i am at EarthGhost outside of Donwang and i keep gettin this error:
Att. Err. Ab7CCF00 (Check Mobs Err Module)
idk what i should do or nething but it wont select target and wont kill the earthghosts im lvl 25 bower....and i have spoke to my friends in guild and they never heard of this error plze help me
Old 01/03/2012, 16:26   #2

omfg i have the same thing, and im also a bower and tryign to kill earth ghosts ... D same errors on other mobs also
Old 01/12/2012, 06:15   #3

i got the same error (Check Mobs Err Module) but with 101 mobs

did someone has the solution ?????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KDBot "Runtime Error 5" FIX
11/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 87 Replies
It's for all who getting this error : To solve this problem Goto Regional and Launguage Options in ur computer and: -In Formats Bookmark Change to English (United States) -In Location change to United States -In Administration "Change regional System Setting" change to English (United States) then restart ur computer and KDBot should now work fine I Have this error when i do these things i solve this problem, maybe it will help u too:D Now I can botthing :p
Help| Need Help With KdBot
08/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
When i log in with KD bot Its automatic sayes "You have no skill" then when i add a new skills and i push on Fix And Then on load skill all the skills disapir And wright Agein the same " Tou Have No skill" maybe its the problme with my skill.txt file but who knows So if any one can help me i will be glad or any one who can upload Working skill.txt Ty Losha.
[Question] Error loading client with KDBot
12/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I open PhConnector, then I open KDBot. It accepts the bot connection. After I Open loader, I start a client without redirecting IP, and it will open the client but PhConnector won't accept the connection. If I DO redirect the IP with the loader then I get an error in chinese and the client will not open. Any ideas? If you don't understand what I'm saying just ask and I'll try and explain it a little more clearly. It's the C9 error. I have the correct IP saved to the proxy file. When I...
[KDBot] C9 Error - how to fix ?
11/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Sup guys, I'm having an error concerning the KDBot, the C9 error shows up everytime I start Haruki PServer.. My friend has the same settings but he has no problems at all... http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3145/errorgly. jpg Someone can hlep me? :) Greetings, Nabot
kdBOT dct from server error
10/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem with kdBOT :( can you help me please.? :handsdown: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9871/unledhh.j pg bumb