Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro Files Server ODBC Errorr !

Discussion on Vsro Files Server ODBC Errorr ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro Files Server ODBC Errorr !

Hi all Friends i need help Error ODBC
TCP\IP Error i need help
Fast Pm here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VSRO SERVER FILES] NEED HELP WITH ACC
11/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi guys need an expert in "Vsro Server Files" section :) i have many problems and i fixed some by myself but there are many problems they i cant fix.... 1.how i can connect to my Server with an Normal user acc (NOT GM) .... If i create char as Normal User there comes an Error: Failed to create acc. Please try to login again (S1030) or something like this. 2.What way is simpler and/or better to buy something from the ItemMall? Because my server will be only for friends and without regi so...
Vsro Server Files IIS Help.
10/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
my os is windows 7 home basic.I cant find my administrative tools in iis control panel. please help me :rtfm:
vSRO regi page ODBC driver not installed
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi guys, i get this error http://s7.directupload.net/images/110927/temp/xrw mbjfx.jpg what does it mean ?? i've activated the odbc dll in my php.ini T_T still doesnt work do you have any solution for it?
[RELEASE] ODBC.reg files for VSRO (made myself)
09/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Here you go, run the one for your system, it should help you fix the ODBC problems. Remember to read the textfile inside the archive. There's more explained what is what. (THAT WILL SERIOUSLY HELP ALOT YOURSELF ON SETTING UP THE SERVERFILES).