Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SMC item edit problem

Discussion on SMC item edit problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SMC item edit problem

Im trying to edit items with smc but getting "db query failed" error
Help me please ^^
Old 12/11/2011, 14:06   #2

Still need help.
Old 12/12/2011, 13:28   #3

Is your character name [GM] something? Remove that title if so because for some reason smc has a hard time with character names that are not normal.
Old 12/12/2011, 18:41   #4

Nope, normal char name
Old 12/12/2011, 20:37   #5

So you're able to logon and everything?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help in edit item.edf ^^
08/18/2011 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Can someone please help me the way to edit the item.edf so i can use the higher level weapon like intense hora sword or hora bow ^^ I have done edited item.edf by my self but i still need to use the hotswap method T_T Are there more hex that i still need to edit? Which one? Can somebody the me a clue? If somebody know which hex i must edit please PM me ^^ Or you can PM me the link to download the edited item.edf Thank you ^^
edit an item
03/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Im currently trying to exchange 2 items in the data filez. in /share/item/itemetc.csv i exchanged the itemIDs but now just effect of the item and the description changed but not the picture/model. So if i go on that item with my mouse i see the stats and stuff of the new item but if i look on it in the inventory or on the ground it still looks like the old item. So im asking u what else do i have to edit?
[TUT]Edit Relic Item
01/26/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 15 Replies
i'm comme from indonesia.i'm sorry for my bad english. 1.open ce 2.open hide tools.Hide the CE by right clicking the name of ce and click hide. 3.open rf 4.:bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:now.sca n relic item.Ex.Cerberus 5.find the correct address. 6.copy the address to another weapon address you have.if you have frame thrower.paste it in frame thrower address. 7.THAT'S Magic!!!! now your weapon is relic item.And the damage like relic item too....
i need help with item type.. (how do i edit it)
09/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I'm sorry, i haven't played CO2 in a really long time.. Almost 2 years now.. and i just got back at it. and at elitepvpers, so if this has already been asked and explained, i apologize. But i would like to learn to edit the itemtype dat file.. can anyone give me a hand on that? and also, about the +1 items, i remember it being said before that worth or not an item is +1 is only determined when you pick up the item and not when it drops, is that still valid? thanks very much..
[RE-DISCUSS] EDIT LVL, PT FOR ITEM
05/25/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 47 Replies
First i dont play on officials servers. Just in a brazilian private server I saw that the another tutorial is no more and i didnt got the chance to use this hack, but you gave me the IDEA! I figured it out and now i know how to edit the lvl and pt requeriments. Very simple. But does it really works? I got the message "Low Skill LVL" and i cant equip the item.