Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Os Time Change (SMC -SR_Scheduler) is impossible pls help

Discussion on Os Time Change (SMC -SR_Scheduler) is impossible pls help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Os Time Change (SMC -SR_Scheduler) is impossible pls help

Hi all,

if set up an gameserver for me and some friend it worked for 4 days without any problems today i restarted the server and i got follow error and server crasches

thx for all who could help me

TanteKaethe
Old 11/12/2011, 01:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
the smc runs with the machine time.. so if you change ur machine time ur server might **** up.. i suggest to change it back to the time you had before or change the sr_scheduler event times so it fits with your new time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server crashed Os Time Change is impossible
11/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hy all, were setting up a server for some friends to play on it. It seems to run for 4 days and after that we restarted it and an error occurs. http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/ta809zlj/thumb/er ror.png pls can me anyone help? MFG
Change time for FW
10/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hello all i stuck in the easy part of this XD i open the FW and gates in DB but i dont konw how to add time in SMC i see what i need to change but i dont konw how -_-" if any 1 can tell me thet will be great(with pohtos ^^) :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown::handsdown:
[Q] ¿How to Change the Time?
03/25/2010 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
hello everybody, there is any way to change the time? because since "set time" is not working, im playing in the dark night all the time xD THX PD: i already try with /time and freeze or change it but nothing happens.