Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Lag Issue (Experts)

Discussion on Weird Lag Issue (Experts) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird Lag Issue (Experts)

Hello epvp , We are running a Server and got a weird Lag issue. In general the Server aint laggin (just sometimes for a second) but whenever a character buys something from any npc or upgrade skills, its like lagging non stop, just for the one upgrading the skills.
While that, no errors shown on the Server side, SMC shows 0ms, rest seems fine too.
So if any of you got a suggestion, i would appreciate it
Old 11/26/2012, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 38
Probably because of logs, you can disable every log that is not that important
Old 11/26/2012, 18:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
i already did that long time ago , but lag still there , :x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird Issue
08/08/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
well my friend packet logged me the Guild Statue packet .. it uses packet 2031 as Npc Response once u open statue scroll then once u click okay if your rank is GL or DL Npc Spawn packet 2030 is sent to player having the selected Action So the issue here that i sent to player packet 2030 containing same value at packet dumb offsets .. but what spawn is just Damn store keeper ..Heres Packet Log Packer 2031 10 00 EF 07 03 00 00 00 6A 04 00 00 05 00 09 00 packet 2030
CoMon Weird Issue
08/08/2012 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Well the CoMon which was released long time ago just works now on Win Xp os and its not working with win 7 ( my Os is Win7 64bit Home Premium) when i attach Co into CoMon the Client Crashes immeditly .. So can any1 Fix this issue Or even tell me whats wrong with it like y it still working on Xp os unlike win 7 ? regards shadowman123
Really weird range issue
12/30/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I think it's easiest to just use images to show the problem: http://i.imgur.com/2Ap14.jpg As you can see, the monsters are hitting me but upon death the server and client suddenly synchronize and I literally get teleported to different coords and it's as if I had been there all the time. http://i.imgur.com/7y6UI.jpg It is as if I'm in a different spot serverside, however, this can't be true since I made the console output the X and Y coordinates whenever I moved and they always matched...
Weird Issue
11/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok well, I added feew new mobs to my lil test Server and some of them show up but there are 4 invisible Monsters. They do hit me but I can't see them for some reason. Already checked out Share/Action, Share/Ai, Share/Creature/Monster.csv, Script/Creature/Monser_shape.csv I just cant find the bug. And yea I already used the search button but found no usefull post.
Autoit Issue Need help from the Experts!!
09/26/2007 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hi guys, I am hoping some of you with more experience using autoit can help me with this. Basically I am trying to make a simple script to log me back into the game after DC's in shop while I am sleeping. It gets pretty annoying constantly getting DC'd everynight. I have 2 issues I couldnt figure out..... 1. I cannot get script to type my username and password. It just simply doesnt type in the login in window. I am using the simple Send command to do so and the error is not appearing to be in...