Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] Can I setup vsro files in linux

Discussion on [ASK] Can I setup vsro files in linux within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK] Can I setup vsro files in linux

Can I setup vsro files in linuxxx ?
Old 10/26/2011, 23:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
short answer: No.

longer answer: No but you could run it inside that wine thingy or some other windows emulator so you'd better just use windows. But the files are compiled for windows so you have to host them with a windows pc.

Owh btw wth is linuxxx can't you just type linux... it's even less work and you look less stupid if you type that kind of stuff correctly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Guide vsro setup files
09/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Heyho all......so i've seen to many threads about how to make the files work , server not work ....blah blah blah , we no kral amnimore............ So if there is some1 able to make a guide from 0 and post it good with screenshots and everything , from the database in sql to the admin account everything....it will be so perfect , there won't be spam anymore i guess or at least less spam so please some1 who has time and have resources , make profit please :) help others
Need Help After Complete Setup Vsro Files ..
09/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
- Which Port i must use ! - and how i can connect with Media.pk2 Bloody-Rose :)
About Vsro Files Setup
09/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies
So after the big action from MR: Chernobyl* = Realeasing VSRO server Files epvp forum will be fully Spamed with ( please HELP HoW TO RUN SERVER FILES) So this Topic to the guys Who download the Files and can't make them work please Don't ask for the help don't do the same with ( asking about vsro files ) Just wait as i do and hole with Guys will do !