Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird problem [vsro files]

Discussion on Weird problem [vsro files] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,783
Weird problem [vsro files]

I'm confused...
I have this problem:
when I'm on a vehicle (horse/tiger etc from item mall) after a few seconds the pet 'disappear/despawns'. and some players go invisible sometimes o.0
and i have only 1 region enabled.. (jangan)
i think it happens when I enter another regionID (for example, when i go out from jangan, safe zone and non-safezone have different regionID). but my database is not edited at all, its clean.
can anyone tell me what is the problem?

I also get this error in gameserver sometimes.. never got it before xD
CLAMP() ==> min(0.000) exceeded max(-1.000) value), File: D:\WORK2005\Source\SilkroadOnline\Server\SR_GameSe rver\GObjPC.cpp, Line: 5253
Old 10/24/2011, 07:00   #2

That happens when the pc cant handle the regions from my understanding...
Old 10/24/2011, 07:37   #3

plys no more serversssss u open serwer 2 day, bb 20h offline then bb server oke no more , save the world
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/24/2011, 12:55   #4

Never experienced this kind of error, but I suggest you to check several things.

Like:
1) Billing Server.
2) DB.
3) Server.cfg
4) Check if needed some "dummy" (default) lines in some tables, maybe thats missing idk.

Anyways I hope this info helped you aswell ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2011, 16:54   #5

Received Thanks: 1,517
This has nothing to do with billing or server.cfg, for sure.
Old 10/24/2011, 16:57   #6

This is because mob limit, the game is trying to spawn more monsters than it can handle on one machine, when you spawn a horse in example, that's acts as a monster spawn too.
Old 10/24/2011, 21:56   #7

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
This is because mob limit, the game is trying to spawn more monsters than it can handle on one machine, when you spawn a horse in example, that's acts as a monster spawn too.
And grab pets / attack pets count as "monster" aswell.
You have to count all possible monster before adding the normal ones to the server.